[Elsnet-list] INFuture2013: Information Governance - Call for Papers

Sanja Seljan sanja.seljan at ffzg.hr
Sun Apr 28 23:57:54 CEST 2013

Dear Madam/Sir,

Department of Information and Communication Sciences

Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences

University of Zagreb, Croatia

organises

4th international conference

The Future of Information Sciences - INFuture2013: Information Governance

in Zagreb, 6-8 November 2013.

Conference web-page:  <http://infoz.ffzg.hr/INFuture/>
http://infoz.ffzg.hr/INFuture/

Topics:

    1. Theory and Methodology of Information Governance (IG)

    2. Knowledge Management (KM)

    3. EU Infrastructure Integration

    4. Applications for e-Society and e-Government

    5. Enterprise 2.0

    6. Cloud Services

    7. Language Technologies

    8. Semantic Web

    9. Digital Curation

    10. New Challenges in Interdisciplinary Education

Topics in detail, along with other important information, can be found at
the conference web-page.

Deadline for camera-ready papers: 1 June 2013

Official language of the conference is English. Papers undergo international
double blind peer review and are indexed in relevant databases.

We also invite EU projects to consider dissemination of project results,
relevant to the indicated topics, through the INFuture2013 conference.

Call for sponsorship is open!

Download call for papers in PDF:
<http://infoz.ffzg.hr/infuture/INFuture2013-CfP.pdf>

Conference mail:  <mailto:infuture.conference at gmail.com>
infuture.conference at gmail.com

Follow us on
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/INFuture/187858744568771?v=wall#!/pages/INFut
ure/187858744568771?v=wall> Facebook

Join INFuture on
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/INFuture2013-Information-Governance-4883503/
about> LinkedIn

We are looking forward to your participation!