[Elsnet-list] job position opened
vocalize at e-vocalize.com.br
Wed Aug 14 14:52:48 CEST 2013
Please, we would like to announce a job position opened in VOCALIZE (a
Speech and Language Technology company).
Information about this job can be found above.
VOCALIZE - Speech and Language Technology Solutions
VOCALIZE is a growing and dynamic Speech and Language Technology
Company located in Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
We are looking for talented Speech Researchers to create/develop New
Algorithms to be added to our Core Technologies and to create Innovative
solutions/products/applications to both the Brazilian and the Global
We’re glad you’re considering joining the VOCALIZE team!
A Speech Researcher at VOCALIZE will be responsible for complex tasks
and for providing solutions to the team. The work will be related to the
area of Text-to-Speech, Transcription, Speech Recognition, Speech
Analytics and Natural Language Processing. Typical works will be:
• Research, Development and Implementation of new algorithms in
Text-to-Speech, Transcription, Speech Recognition,Speech Analytics and
Natural Language Processing;
• Create/develop new innovative solutions/products/applications;
• Training and adaptation of acoustic models and language models;
• PhD or Master degree in Engineering, Computer Science or
• Strong knowledge in Text-to-Speech, Transcription/Speech
Recognition/Speech Analytics and Natural Language Processing as well as
statistical learning methods;
• Strong plus: Experience in Speech Recognition Training-Toolkits, like
• Deep knowledge in digital signal processing;
• Deep knowledge in programming languages like: Ansi-C, C++;
• Knowledge in scripting languages like: Python, Shell (bash, awk,
• Excellent communication skills, great attitude and team oriented;
• Good skills in English (Text and Spoken);
• Good skills in Portuguese and Spanish is a plus.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to:
vocalize.oportunidades at e-vocalize.com.br.
More information about the Elsnet-list