[Elsnet-list] Announcement ICPLA 2014

Mattias Heldner mattias.heldner at ling.su.se
Fri Aug 16 15:06:03 CEST 2013

15th ICPLA Conference 2014
International Clinical Phonetics and Linguistics Association

Dear Colleagues
It is our great pleasure to announce the 15th International Clinical Phonetics and Linguistics Association Conference to be held in Stockholm, Sweden in June 11-13, 2014.

We hereby cordially invite you and wish you welcome to Stockholm, at it's best in June, to participate in the conference held at Karolinska Institutet, Solna, at the centrally located campus near Stockholm city center.

Please, visit www.icpla2014.se<http://www.icpla2014.se/> for Programme at a glance and important dates for Panel proposals (September 1st) and Abstract submissions (November 1st).

We are looking forward to welcome you in Stockholm 2014!

Best wishes,
The Organizing Committee of the ICPLA 2014

              Hosted by Division of Speech-Language Pathology at Karolinska Institutet and
                                    Department of Linguistics at Stockholm University

Dear Sirs!

Would it be possible to spread information about the 15th International Clinical Phonetics and Linguistics Association Conference ICPLA 2014 in Elsnet Events? It would be much appreciated.

Sincerely yours,
Mattias Heldner