[Elsnet-list] NLP Engineer job offer in Paris, France

Ramon Ruti ramon.ruti at trooclick.com
Tue Aug 27 21:54:50 CEST 2013

Trooclick France is a company that specializes in the application
development
for the automatic processing of information. Our goal is to create
services
that rebuild the user’s trust in digital content. Up to now, Web players
were
able to enhance the relevance of this content; we go a step further and
contribute to improve its reliability.

Trooclick was created in November 2012. Just a few months later, in April
2013,
it received financial support from the BPI (French public investment bank)
and
in June 2013 was granted the Status of “Young Innovative Company” (JEI),
recognizing its innovative nature by the French government. It now counts
thirteen committed and passionate members in its tight-knit team.

The company carries out R&D projects in search of technical solutions in
the
Artificial Intelligence field. Due to its growth, Trooclick is now looking
for
candidates for its office in Paris (17ème).

------------
Mission :
------------

As a member of the technical team, you will help us design and build our
information extraction framework based on advanced NLP technologies.

•	A great team player, you will ensure project objectives are met
and
deliveries are on time, working with software engineers, operations team
and even third party suppliers
•	You will turn ideas into fast, well-documented and reliable
linguistic
resources (both dictionaries and extraction rules) to ensure efficiency,
quality, performance and scalability
•	You will interact with stakeholders to understand and fine tune
specifications
•	You will carry out unitary testing, create and maintain our test
validation
corpus and participate in editing technical documents
•	Development will be first done in English but other languages such
as
French or Spanish will come in a second step

---------------------
Qualifications :
---------------------

•	Expertise in media discourse analysis, especially the finance and
economic
 domains
•	Experience with Open Source or Industrial NLP tools such as Gate,
Treetagger, NooJ, Stanford, Temis or AlchemyAPI for linguistic
annotation,named
entity recognition, relationship and fact extraction, sentiment analysis,
etc.
•	Experience in scripting languages such as Perl or Python as well
as XML
format to be autonomous in completing some technical tasks.
•	Experience with basic database management operations (SQL
language)
•	Knowledge of Semantic Web technologies (RDF, OWL, SKOS,etc.) will
be a plus
•	Excellent communication skills in English (French will be a plus)

We are open to new ideas that will significantly contribute to our
success. Our
friendly team will provide the opportunity for valuable collaboration.

We offer you a responsibility-bearing position in a young and dynamic
company
with an interesting and diversified scope of duties at the cutting edge of

research. We welcome applications from highly motivated individuals able
learn new techniques and share knowledge and experience with the team.

Interested? Then send your application to jobs at trooclick.com !