[Elsnet-list] [Job offer] Senior NLP Developer at Synthesio (Paris)

Pedro Miguel Dias Cardoso pedro at synthesio.com
Wed Dec 4 13:55:14 CET 2013

Synthesio is looking for a new NLP developer to help us develop document classification and text mining algorithms.

Roles and Responsibilities

You will participate to the development of our proprietary Text Mining and Natural Language Processing technologies. You will create new algorithms and improve existing ones on document classification, data mining and knowledge discovery/visualization.

You will improve (using Python) web services used internally by our back-end and front-end teams, with performance in mind as we are processing huge volumes of data (30m documents on a daily basis).

Requirements

• Significant experience in Python development (Java would be a plus)
• Deep understanding of Machine Learning algorithms : classification, clustering, tagging (application to NLP would be a plus)
• Strong knowledge of one or more of the following technologies :
      o        Big data : MySQL, Hadoop, etc.
      o        Web services : APIs, distributed computing, etc.
      o        Data analysis : Pandas, etc.
• Intellectual curiosity and passion

More information and application at :https://synthesio.com/corporate/company/hiring/offer/?id=89