[Elsnet-list] Positions open at Telefonica Research

XAVIER ANGUERA MIRO xanguera at tid.es
Sat Feb 23 17:09:03 CET 2013

We are seeking candidates for Researcher/PostDoc/Intern positions to
strengthen and complement our efforts in the areas we currently work
on:
- Distributed systems and networking
- Human&computer interaction
- Mobile computing
- Multimedia analysis
- Speech processing
- Recommender systems
- User modeling and machine learning
- Security and privacy

The Telefonica Digital Research group was created in 2006 and follows
an open research model in collaboration with Universities and other
research institutions, promoting the dissemination of scientific
results both through publications in top-tier peer-reviewed
international journals and conferences and technology transfer. Our
multi-disciplinary and international team comprises more than 20 full
time researchers, holding PhD degrees in various disciplines of
computer science and electrical engineering.

The salaries we offer are competitive and will depend upon the
candidate's experience. We also offer great benefits and a stimulating
and friendly working atmosphere in one of the most vibrant cities in
the world, Barcelona (Spain).

You can find more information about the group here:
http://www.tid.es/en/Research/Pages/TIDResearchHome.aspx

To apply for a position at Telefonica Research Barcelona, please send
an e-mail with your cv and research statement to:
careers_research at tid.es

Applications submitted by March 10, 2013 will receive full
consideration, although we will continue to accept applications after
this date until all positions are filled up.

------

Xavier Anguera, Ph.D.
Research Scientist
Multimedia research group
Telefonica R&D
Tlf: +34 93 123 3203
Linkedin: http://es.linkedin.com/in/xanguera
Twitter: http://twitter.com/xanguera
Website: http://www.xavieranguera.com/

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra pol?tica de env?o y recepci?n de correo electr?nico en el enlace situado m?s abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at: