[Elsnet-list] 2nd CFP: Workshop on Computational Personality Recognition [Shared Task]
fabio.celli at live.it
Mon Jan 28 11:08:27 CET 2013
*Call for Papers/Participation to shared task*
*Workshop on Computational Personality Recognition [Shared Task]*
*BOSTON, MA, USA, JULY 11 2013*
*in conjunction with the Seventh international AAAI Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM)*
===Topics and Shared Task Description===
The Workshop on Computational Personality Recognition (Shared Task) invites contributions from researchers or teams working in:
-Natural Language Processing,
-Social Network Analysis,
and any other related area.
Organizers will provide two gold standard labelled datasets:
1) Raw Text and Personality: a large dataset of essays labelled with personality, produced by Pennebaker et Al 2001 and used by Mairesse et al. 2007.
2) Social Network Data and Personality: Facebook status updates, and Facebook network properties (including network size, betweenness centrality, density and transitivity) labelled with personality, produced by Stillwell & Kosinski, 2013.
Contributors are required to:
- use at least one of the datasets provided by the organizers for their experiments (contributors can add annotation levels for cross comparisons using any type of external resource);
- provide the files used for the experiments;
- submit a short paper (max. 4 pages, including references) reporting all the information about features, resources and techniques used in the experiments, and discussing results.
Organizers warmly invite contributors working in Personality Recognition to test their systems on the datasets released. Other researchers or teams that wish to use the datasets for the tasks listed above are more than welcome.
The Programme committee will evaluate and select the papers for publication on the basis of clarity, correctness, meaningful comparison, significance, soundness and replicability. Negative results will be considered as important as positive results.
Selected papers will be published in the workshop proceedings and will be presented as posters at the workshop.
All papers must follow AAAI formatting guidelines (http://www.aaai.org/Publications/Author/author.php) and must be sent to fabio.celli at live.it no later than March 8th, 2013.
The website of the workshop is online at http://mypersonality.org/wiki/doku.php?id=wcpr13 .
The Workshop will take place in a half day on July 11th, 2013 and will include one presentation talk, a poster session and a panel discussion, open to contributors, organizers and attendees.
January 21th, 2013: first call for participation
January 28th, 2013: second call for participation
February 1st, 2013: dataset release
March 8th, 2013: paper due date
March 18th, 2013: notification of acceptance
March 26th, 2013: camera-ready deadline
July 11th, 2013: Workshop.
François Mairesse. Nuance Communications.
Cindy Chung. University of Texas, Austin.
Gianluca Lebani. University of Trento.
Bruno Lepri. Massachussetts Institute of Technology.
Ailbhe Finnerty. Fondazione Bruno Kessler.
Tommaso Fornaciari. University of Trento.
Marco Milano. Fondazione Bruno Kessler.
Scott Nowson. Appen Butler Hill.
Luca Rossi. University of Urbino.
Kyriaki Kalimeri. Fondazione Bruno Kessler.
Francesca Bonin. Trinity College Dublin.
Matthias Mehl. University of Arizona.
Elia Bruni. University of Trento.
Daniel Gatica-Perez. Polytechnique de Lausanne.
Alastair Gill. University of Surrey.
Fabio Celli, Center for Mind and Brain Sciences, University of Trento.
Fabio Pianesi Fondazione Bruno Kessler.
David Stillwell, Psychometrics Centre, University of Cambridge.
Michal Kosinski, Psychometrics Centre, University of Cambridge.
Fabio CelliPost DocCLIC-CIMeC - University of Trentohttp://clic.cimec.unitn.it/fabio/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Elsnet-list