[Elsnet-list] Precognox is looking for NLP developers

Zoltán Varjú zvarju at precognox.com
Tue Jul 23 08:33:35 CEST 2013

Precognox (http://precognox.com/) is a researcher and developer of intelligent, linguistic-based search, text mining and big data solutions. The company has got offices in Budapest and Kaposvar (Hungary). We are looking for talented Java developers with a degree (BSc/BA or higher) in computer science, computational linguistics, mathematics, physics or any cognate discipline with strong mathematical background. Knowledge of Hadoop, Solr and Java-based natural language processing libraries is *big* plus! Please send you CV to endre.jofoldi(at)precognox.com if you are interested in the position. Selected candidates will be interviewed in person at one of our offices.