[Elsnet-list] CFP: MICAI 2013 - Artificial Intelligence - Springer LNAI + IEEE + journals - Mexico City: last reminder
Alexander Gelbukh (CFP)
cfp2013 at micai.org
Fri Jul 26 11:19:57 CEST 2013
12th Mexican International Conference on ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
November 24 to 30, 2013
Publication: Springer LNAI (EI, ISI), IEEE, journals (ISI JCR)
Submission: Abstracts NOW! PDF August 1 (ask us for late submissions)
** LATE SUBMISSIONS ARE OK WHILE THE SYSTEM IS OPEN **
Please register NOW your abstract, and upload PDF later
== GENERAL INFORMATION
Topics: all areas of Artificial Intelligence, research or applications.
Workshops: Opinion Mining / Sentiment Analysis; Hybrid Int. Systems, & more.
Tutorials. Doctoral Consortium. Best papers awards.
- Newton Howard, MIT, USA: "Rethinking Artificial Intelligence"
- Erik Cambria, NUS: "SenticNet: Helping Machines to Learn, Leverage, Love"
- Maria Vargas-Vera, Chile: "Multi-Agent Ontology Mapping for the Semantic Web"
- Amir Hussain, U. of Stirling, UK: "Towards Multi-modal Cognitive Systems"
- Ildar Batyrshin, IMP, Mexico: "Time Series Shape Association Measures"
Springer LNAI (EI, ISI); special issues of journals (including ISI JCR).
Special session: IEEE CPS (anticipated).
Workshops: see the respective calls for papers.
== VENUE AND TOURS
Venue: Mexico City. Cultural program and tours (tentative):
Pre-Hispanic city of Teotihuacan, world's largest anthropology museum.
== CALL FOR WORKSHOPS and TUTORIALS
Submit your workshop or tutorial proposal, see the calls on the webpage.
PLEASE CIRCULATE this CFP among your colleagues and students.
We apologize if you receive multiple copies.
More information about the Elsnet-list