[Elsnet-list] job position opened

VOCALIZE vocalize at e-vocalize.com.br
Tue Jul 30 17:20:46 CEST 2013

Dear,

Please, we would like to announce a job position opened in VOCALIZE (a
Speech and Language Technology company).

Information about this job can be found above.

Thanks,

Edmilson Morais
VOCALIZE - Speech and Language Technology Solutions
Brazil
55(19) 37091131

VOCALIZE is a growing and dynamic Speech and Language Technology
Company located in Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
(http://www.e-vocalize.com.br).
We are looking for talented Speech Researchers to create/develop New
Algorithms to be added to our Core Technologies and to create Innovative
solutions/products/applications to both the Brazilian and the Global
market.
We’re glad you’re considering joining the VOCALIZE team!

SPEECH RESEARCHER
A Speech Researcher at VOCALIZE will be responsible for complex tasks
and for providing solutions to the team. The work will be related to the
area of Text-to-Speech, Transcription, Speech Recognition, Speech
Analytics and Natural Language Processing. Typical works will be:
•	Research, Development and Implementation of new algorithms in
Text-to-Speech, Transcription, Speech Recognition,Speech Analytics and
Natural Language Processing;
•	Create/develop new innovative solutions/products/applications;
•	Training and adaptation of acoustic models and language models;
Key Requirements/Skills/Experience
•	PhD or Master degree in Engineering, Computer Science or
Computational Linguistics;
•	Strong knowledge in Text-to-Speech, Transcription/Speech
Recognition/Speech Analytics and Natural Language Processing as well as
statistical learning methods;
•	Strong plus: Experience in Speech Recognition Training-Toolkits, like
HTK, etc;
•	Deep knowledge in digital signal processing;
•	Deep knowledge in programming languages like: Ansi-C, C++;
•	Knowledge in scripting languages like: Python, Shell (bash, awk,
sed);
•	Excellent communication skills, great attitude and team oriented;
•	Good skills in English (Text and Spoken);
•	Good skills in Portuguese and Spanish is a plus.

To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to:
vocalize.oportunidades at e-vocalize.com.br.