[Elsnet-list] Revue: DISCOURS, publication, number 11

Nicolas Hernandez nicolas.hernandez at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 12:55:30 CET 2013

(Sorry for multiple posting)

We are pleased to announce the publication of the 11th issue of
DISCOURS (http://discours.revues.org/), a varia issue coordinated by
Olivier Ferret and Nicolas Hernandez that includes the following
articles:

* Yves Bestgen
Évaluation automatique de textes et cohésion lexicale
http://discours.revues.org/8724

* Christian Hardmeier
Discourse in Statistical Machine Translation
A Survey and a Case Study
http://discours.revues.org/8726

* Alexis Palmer, Caroline Sporleder and Linlin Li
So to Speak: A Computational and Empirical Investigation of Lexical
Cohesion of Non-Literal and Literal Expressions in Text
http://discours.revues.org/8731

* Marianne Vergez-Couret, Laurent Prévot and Myriam Bras
How Different Information Sources Interact in the Interpretation of
Interleaved Discourse: The Case of Two-Step Enumerative Structures
http://discours.revues.org/8743

We hope you enjoy the issue and we are currently inviting submissions
for DISCOURS 13.
Please see call for paper and submission information on the
journal website (http://discours.revues.org/224).

The editorial board