[Elsnet-list] SIGIR 2013, Dublin, Ireland - Registration Now Open

SIGIR 2013 - Dublin, Ireland lgrehan at computing.dcu.ie
Fri May 3 16:37:03 CEST 2013

Apologies for any cross-posting.

*SIGIR 2013 Registration is now open!*

SIGIR 2013 - 36th Annual ACM SIGIR Conference
Dublin, Ireland, 28 July - 1 August 2013

*Register now at - http://www.sigir2013.ie/registration.html*

The Organising Commitee of SIGIR 2013 is pleased to announce that
registration is now open.

Register now at - http://www.sigir2013.ie/registration.html

Join the world's leading information retrieval experts in Dublin for
SIGIR 2013

- See latest developments and trends in information retrieval and search
technologies
- Hear paper presentations, view posters and demonstrations, and attend
workshops and tutorials by foremost international researchers
- Learn from presentations by leading practitioners at our dedicated
Industry Track

*Preliminary Programme Now Available*

SIGIR 2013 promises an exciting programme reporting latest advances in
information retrieval.

We hope you can join us for five days of papers, posters,
demonstrations, tutorials and workshops focused on research and
development in the area of information retrieval.

The scientific content will be complemented by a wonderful programme of
social events incorporating the best that Dublin has to offer!

The preliminary programme has now been posted at
http://www.sigir2013.ie/programme.html

We look forward to welcoming you to Dublin!

http://www.sigir2013.ie

Tel: +353 (0)1 296 8688
sigir2013 at conferencepartners.ie

With thanks to our sponsors:
Baidu - Google - Microsoft Research - Yahoo! - AOL - IBM - Facebook