[Elsnet-list] GATE TRAINING WEEK (3rd--7th June 2013, University of Sheffield, UK)

Genevieve M Gorrell g.gorrell at sheffield.ac.uk
Thu May 9 17:39:07 CEST 2013

GATE TRAINING WEEK (3rd--7th June 2013, University of Sheffield, UK)

GATE is an open-source NLP framework and a set of free multi-lingual
NLP components, including named entity recognition, information
extraction, parsing, ontologies, semantic annotation, sentiment
analysis, and evaluation. The software is used widely both by
researchers and companies alike and has a large, active user
community.

Information about the training course can be found at
https://gate.ac.uk/conferences/fig/fig6.html

If you are a researcher using GATE or a company looking to train their
staff in text analytics, you may also be interested in our optional
certification exam.

We also offer companies a sponsorship package; please contact me for
details.

Looking forward to welcoming you in Sheffield!