[Elsnet-list] INFuture2013: Information Governance – 2nd Call for Papers

Hrvoje Stancic hrvoje.stancic at zg.t-com.hr
Thu May 30 13:11:55 CEST 2013

*Apologies for cross postings*

Dear Madam/Sir,

The *deadline for submitting papers* to the 4th international conference
*INFuture2013: Information Governance* in Zagreb, 6-8 November 2013 has
been *prolonged to* *7 July 2013*.

*Topics:*

1. Theory and Methodology of Information Governance

2. Knowledge Management

3. EU Infrastructure Integration

4. Applications for e-Society and e-Government

5. Enterprise 2.0

6. Cloud Services

7. Language Technologies

8. Semantic Web

9. Digital Curation

10. New Challenges in Interdisciplinary Education

*Topics in detail*, along with other important information, can be found
at the conference web-page: *http://infoz.ffzg.hr/INFuture/*

Official language of the conference is English. Papers undergo
international double blind peer review. *INFuture publications are
**indexed by* *EBSCO*.

We also invite *EU projects* to consider *dissemination of project
results*, relevant to the indicated topics, through the INFuture2013
conference.

*Call for sponsorship* is open! Check sponsorship opportunities
information at: http://infoz.ffzg.hr/infuture/SponsorshipOpportunities.aspx

Download call for papers in PDF:
http://infoz.ffzg.hr/infuture/INFuture2013-CfP.pdf

Conference web-page: http://infoz.ffzg.hr/INFuture/

Conference mail: infuture.conference at gmail.com
<mailto:infuture.conference at gmail.com>

Follow us on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/INFuture/187858744568771?v=wall#%21/pages/INFuture/187858744568771?v=wall>

Join INFuture on LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/INFuture2013-Information-Governance-4883503/about>

We are looking forward to your participation!

--
Ph.D. Hrvoje Stancic, associate professor
Head of the Chair for archival and documentation sciences
e-mail: hrvoje.stancic at zg.t-com.hr