[Elsnet-list] 25 Positions IKERBASQUE

María Inés Torres Barañano manes.torres at ehu.es
Wed Mar 12 09:26:40 CET 2014

Hi!

I am the leader of the research group "PR&SPEECH TECHNOLOGIES" at the University of the Basque Country in Bilbao, north of Spain. We have been worked on Speech Recognition/Understanding and Machine Translation for many years, mainly in data-driven approaches based on stochastic finite-state models. In the last years we have also been working in spoken dialog systems proposing some new statistical approach and recently also in sentiment analysis in social media.

We can host an Ikerbasque Research fellow according to the attached call. Anyone interested please contact me as soon as possible (DEADLINE MARCH 31th).

Please, distribute this information to anyone potentially interested in.

For specific information please contact me.

Professor M. Inés Torres
PR&Speech Technology
Dpto. Electricidad y Electrónica
Fac. Ciencia y Tecnología - UPV/EHU